Solutions for hybrid electric and electric applications for ships, underwater vehicles and on shore harbor equipment such as diesel generator powered RTG cranes.
- Efficient use of Diesel fuel or hydrogen through load balancing
- Enabling hybridisation of marine systems
- Flexible and modular solution
- Offering a scalable system design (electrically and mechanically)
- Up to 1.500 V DC and 400 A continuous power output
- Low OPEX
- Full set of certificates
- Electric hybrid propulsion for any types of ship, i.e. working boats / tenders, pilot boats, river cruise vessels, cruising ships, ice breakers, etc.
- Quay side and other on shore applications, i.e. RTG cranes, opportunity charging, etc.
- Submarine (civil and defence)
- Any hybrid electric application requiring load balancing / peak shaving
- Battery system selection / sizing / layout
- Battery installation support
- System integration support
- Through life battery maintenance management
- End of life repurposing stroke disposal management
EASy Marine System Solution
A fully flexible modular power battery solution for hybrid electric applications up to 1.500 V DC