Solutions for hybrid electric and electric applications for ships, underwater vehicles and on shore harbor equipment such as diesel generator powered RTG cranes.
EAS Batteries produces highest safety and flexibility for maritime applications. The latest product, EASy Marine®, is a unique mechanical modular battery system with a safe cell chemistry. Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP) makes it one of the most robust, sustainable and safe systems on the market. EASy Marine® can be installed self-supporting in various room sizes and shapes. Optimized for hybrid marine propulsion, EASy Marine® holds all the necessary approvals on the water through DNV-GL and IEC (62619 and 62620) certifications. Reliability, safety, power performance and flexibility were the top priorities in the development of EASy Marine® , made by EAS Batteries in Germany.
- Efficient use of Diesel fuel or hydrogen through load balancing
- Enabling hybridisation of marine systems
- Flexible and modular solution
- Offering a scalable system design (electrically and mechanically)
- Up to 1.500 V DC and 400 A continuous power output
- Low OPEX
- Full set of certificates
- Electric hybrid propulsion for any types of ship, i.e. working boats / tenders, pilot boats, river cruise vessels, cruising ships, ice breakers, etc.
- Quay side and other on shore applications, i.e. RTG cranes, opportunity charging, etc.
- Submarine (civil and defense)
- Any hybrid electric application requiring load balancing / peak shaving
- Battery system selection / sizing / layout
- Battery installation support
- System integration support
- Through life battery maintenance management
- Disposal management through e.g. end of life repurposing
EASy Marine® Solution
A fully flexible modular power battery solution for hybrid electric applications up to 1.500 V DC